6 steps to complete:
1) Download and check the excel list of partner universities announced for the relevant application period and find the related university to your field of study and go through the universities’ websites and find information for Erasmus+ Incoming Students for details.
2) Review the academic offers of your preferences and consult to your “Academic Coordinators” at your faculty to see the matching courses that you can take during your study at the partner university. You can find the available courses at the partner universities’ Erasmus+ website or you can send an email to their incoming coordinator for details.
3) Fill your Online Application form (If you already applied online in the previous application terms, the system won’t accept the same e-mail address. You need to log in with a different e-mail address.)
Click here for Online Application
4) Print 2 copies of your online application form that you will receive in your e-mail box and collect the signatures from your Academic Coordinator. (Bau Exchange Office requires two copies, If your academic coordinator asks for one copy, please get the third one)
5) Bring your current Transcript of Records (that you can request online from ois) along with signed 2x kimoerasmus application forms to BAU Exchange Office.
6) Take the English Proficiency Test
1) Announcement of the successful candidates who won a place at one of our partner universities.
2) Participate in the orientation sessions for outgoing students which are going to be held in Beşiktaş Guney Campus. Time, date and place will be announced via e-mails. You will be informed about Learning Agreement, Recognition Form, Course Selection, Letter of Acceptance, ECTS Credits and Grants.
3) Application pack (documents required for admission at your Host University) which is prepared by student will be posted by BAU Exchange to Partner University (most of the universities accept scanned version via email- ask them!).
4) Confirmation package will be posted to your home address or to BAU Exchange from the Partner University within 8 weeks as latest.
5) Universities send e-mails about accommodation to your e-mail accounts. Check your secondary/ spam inbox; you are responsible for arranging accommodation.
6) After you receive your official letter of acceptance, you will apply for your visa with the documents asked from the embassy. You need to take a signed official grant letter from BAU Exchange Office.
7) Open a Bank account with Euro currency at Denizbank branch on campus (Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi Şubesi). Your grants will be transferred to this acoount once you complete the requirements.
8) The Erasmus Exchange starts with the orientation day specified by the partner university. It is cumpolsory to attend these orientation days.