Click Here for Online Application
1) Check the “Erasmus+ Exchange Partner Universities”, find the related university to your field of study and check their information pages. (“Erasmus+ Partner Universities” )
2) Consult your “Academic Coordinators” at your faculty to see the matching courses that you can take during your study at the partner university.
3) Fill your Online Application form
4) Print 2 copies of your online application confirmation that you will receive in your e-mail box and get it signed by your Academic Coordinator. (If you apply online in the previous application terms, the system wont accept the same e-mail address. You need to log in with a different e-mail address.)
5) Bring your transcript that you will take from Student Affairs and online application print-out to BAU Exchange Office.
6) Take the English Proficiency Test
1) Announcement of the successful candidates.
2) Participate in the orientation sessions which are going to be held in your faculty with your academic coordinators. Time and date will be announced via e-mails. You will be informed about Learning Agreements, Course Selection, Letter of Acceptance, ECTS Credits and Grants.
3) Application pack which is prepared by student will be posted by BAU Exchange to Partner University.
4) Confirmation package will be posted to your home address or to BAU Exchange from the Partner University within 3 – 6 weeks.
5) Universities send e-mails about accommodation to your e-mail accounts. Follow them up; you are responsible for arranging your own accommodation.
6) After you receive your letter of acceptance, you will apply for your visa with the documents asked from the embassy. You need to take a signed official grant letter from BAU Exchange Office.
7) Open a Euro account at Denizbank branch on campus. Your grants will be transferred to this acoount.
8) The Erasmus Exchange starts with the orientation day specified by the partner university. You should travel before the orientation day.