- The student must have satisfactorily completed his/her 1st semester on the 1st year at the university.
- Minimum GPA:Master Students: 2.5 out of 4.0
- Undergraduate Students: 2.2 out of 4.00
- Two things are considered in the selection: Your GPA is %50 effective and The English Proficiency Exam Result is %50 effective.
- 10 points will be deducted from the applicant’s final score per each previous participation to Erasmus program.
- The application will be cancelled and 5 points will be deducted from his/her future applications in the case of nonattendance in English Proficiency Exam.
- 10 points will be deducted from future applications of the student who has cancelled his/her program after the announcement of selected students.
- 5 points will be deducted from the Erasmus+ candidates who have not participated in the orientation sessions.
- The relatives of war veteran and martyrs will receive additional 15 points for the final score.
- Disabled students will receive additional 10 points.
- Student must not be in debt to the library, financial affairs or any other branches.
- Graduate students who finished their courses or are in their thesis term should contact and get approval of their academic coordinators before they apply. Besides, students should find their advisors from receiving university and get academic approval from BAU.
- Student will be notified as a nominee student to the partner university after s/he has secured a place to participate in exchange program. The exchange of the student will be assured after the approval of nomination by partner university. However, in the following application process, partner university has the right to cancel the application of student because of any reason.
- If the student withdraws from mobility because of any reason after nomination, student will lose his/her priority for all the further exchange programs provided by BAU for the rest of his/her education period.