- The student must have satisfactorily completed his/her 1st semester on the 1st year at the University.
- Minimum GPA for undergraduate students is 2,20 and for graduate students 2,50.
- There are 2 things that we consider in the selection: Your GPA (50%) and the English Proficiency Test (50%). The average point of students who have participated to Erasmus Programs will be lowered 10 points if they apply once again.
- The student should not have any balance or responsibilities due to Bahçeşehir University.
- Graduate students who are in their thesis term, should contact the partner university and find a thesis advisor from that university.
- To be selected for Erasmus+ Exchange does not mean that you are guaranteed to participate in the exchange mobility. The partner university needs to confirm your application. After that confirmation you can make your application for visa. The Partner University has the right to reject the application of the student due to excess number of applications to that university from other countries.
- After being selected and nominated to the partner university, if a student withdraws from the Erasmus Exchange program for any kind of reason, he/she will lose the priority to participate to any kind of Exchange Programs after this.