Staff Mobility for Teaching
- Staff Mobility for Teaching
Teaching staff mobility enables staff to spend a teaching period between 2 days – or at least 8 teaching hours at a partner university.
What are the objectives of staff mobility for teaching?
- To encourage higher education institutions to broaden and enrich the range and content of courses they offer;
- To allow students who do not have the possibility to participate in a mobility scheme, to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of academic staff from higher education institutions and from invited staff of enterprises in other European countries;
- To promote exchange of expertise and experience on pedagogical methods;
- To create links between higher education institutions and with enterprises;
- To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period.
Who can benefit?
The teaching assignments may be carried out by teaching staff of higher education institutions and by invited staff of enterprises.
For how long can teaching staff go abroad?
- Staff can teach abroad between 2 working days and 8 weeks. The minimum requirement for a teaching assignment is 8 teaching hours (per week).
- A minimum duration of 2 working days is strongly recommended to provide a meaningful contribution to the teaching programme and international life at the host institution.
Erasmus Staff Mobility for Teaching – Partner University List
Please contact with BAU Exchange Office for more information and the Application Process.