Click here for the World Exchange Student Mobility Program selections
Congratulations to BAU’s selections for our 2015-2016 World Exchange Program Student Mobility! Click on the link above for a list of accepted students and their host institutions.
Successful applicants to the World Exchange program should visit the BAU Exchange Office as soon as possible. Applicants to the Exchange program should attend an orientation meeting (time and place to be announced) to learn more about the acceptance procedure.
Applicants to World Exchange Program should:
1) See the nomination email on their inbox.
2) Communicate with incoming coordinator of partner institution regarding application process.
3) Prepare all necessary documents.
4) Apply for a student visa.
5) Make travel arrangements to the host institution and start your new adventure!
Please check your mailbox frequently and keep in touch with the BAU Exchange Office.