- Traineeship Mobility
ERASMUS+ TRAINEESHIP MOBILITY APPLICATION PROCEDURE (2018 – 2019)
February 5th- February 28th, 2018 Monday 10:00am
English Proficiency Test:
06 March 2018, Time and place is to be announced later.
June 1st, 2018- September 30th, 2019
- The student must have satisfactorily completed his/her 1st semester on the 1st year at the University.
- Minimum GPA for undergraduate students is 2,20 and for graduate students 2,50.
- There are 2 things that we consider in the selection: Your GPA (50%) and the English Proficiency Test (50%).
- The student should not have any balance or responsibilities due to Bahçeşehir University.
- After being selected, if a student withdraws from the Erasmus+ Placement Mobility for any kind of reason, he/she will lose the priority to participate to Exchange Programs.
- Students will find their place at a company by themselves.
- Students will be responsible of their own accommodation arrangements and visa application.
- Traineeship can be done between 2 to 12 months. Students can not do traineeships less than 2 months and more than 12 months.
- Mobility should be completed before September 30th, 2018.
- Students selected for Erasmus+ Traineeship will get monthly grants depending on the country that they will go to. You will receive 80% of it before you start your exchange program. In your acceptance letters you will see the duration of your exchange. We will calculate the grants depending on the duration that you will stay.
- You will receive the final 20% of the grant after your return to BAU, if you complete the necessary requirements.
1. Click Here for Online Application (Please select Staj on online form).
2. Find a company which will be related with field of your study (E.g. Law Faculty students should do their traineeship in a Law Office).
3. Bring the acceptance letter officialy issued by the company in its letterhead (scanned copies accepted). Your letter should include exact traineeship periods with DD/MM/YYYY – DD/MM/YYYY.
4. Fill your Online Application form (Please select Staj on online form).
5. Print your online application confirmation that you will receive in your e-mail inbox and get it signed by your Academic Coordinator. Sign and bring it to BAU Exchange Office with an official Transcript of Records (requestable online from OIS) and the letter of acceptance issued by the company.
6. Take the English Proficiency Test.
Erasmus Student Consultant Office Hours:
- You can get more information about the mobility programme from Erasmus Institutional Coordinator Selim Övünç Altınkök at BAU Exchance Office at the dates and times which are mentioned below:
- Monday – Wednesday –Friday between 14:00 – 16:00
- Also, for further information you can send an e-mail to; email@example.com
Placement Mobility Forms:
Learning Agreement for Traineeships
Guideline for Filling out the Learning Agreement
After Mobility Requirements