February 09th – February 28th, 2015 Friday 17:00
English Proficiency Test:
March 3rd, 2015 Tuesday on BAU Şişli Campus
1) Check the “World Exchange Partner Universities”, find the related university to your field of study and check their information pages.
2) Consult your “Academic Coordinators” at your faculty to see the matching courses that you can take during your study at the partner university.
3) Fill your ‘’Online Application’’
4) Get your official transcript from Students Affairs Office and bring it to BAU Exchange Office.
5) Take the English Proficiency Test
1) Announcement of the successful candidates.
2) Participate in the orientation sessions which are going to be held in your faculty with your academic coordinators. Time and date will be announced via e-mails.
3) Application pack which is prepared by student will be posted by BAU Exchange to Partner University.
4) Confirmation package will be posted to your home address or to BAU Exchange from the Partner University within 3 – 6 weeks.
5) Universities send e-mails about accommodation to your e-mail accounts. Follow them up; you are responsible for arranging your own accommodation.
6) After you receive your letter of acceptance, you will apply for your visa with the documents asked from the embassy.
7) The World Exchange starts with the orientation day specified by the partner university. You should travel before the orientation day.
World Exchange Office Hours:
You can get more information about mobility programme from Exchange Programmes Outgoing Coordinator Nilgül ÖZTÜRK at BAU Exchance Office in the dates and times which is mentioned below:
Monday – Wednesday –Friday between 14:00pm – 16:00pm
Also for further information you can send e-mail to; email@example.com