WORLD EXCHANGE APPLICATION PROCEDURE (2017 – 2018 Academic Year Fall/Spring Semester)
Check the “World Exchange Partner Universities”, find the related university to your field of study and check their information pages.
January 30th – February 20th, 2017 Monday 15:00pm
English Proficiency Test:
February 28th, 2017 Tuesday at BAU Şişli Campus (14.30 am)
1) Check the “World Exchange Partner Universities”, find the related university to your field of study and check their information pages.
2) Consult your “Academic Coordinators” at your faculty to see the matching courses that you can take during your study at the partner university.
3) Fill your ‘’Online Application’’
4) Get your official transcript from Students Affairs Office and bring it to BAU Exchange Office.
5) Take the English Proficiency Test
1) Announcement of the successful candidates.
2) Participate in the orientation sessions which are going to be held in your faculty with your academic coordinators.
3) Application pack which is prepared by student will be posted by BAU Exchange to Partner University.
4) Confirmation package will be posted to your home address or to BAU Exchange from the Partner University within 3 – 6 weeks.
5) Universities send e-mails about accommodation to your e-mail accounts. Follow them up; you are responsible for arranging your own accommodation.
6) After you receive your letter of acceptance, you will apply for your visa with the documents asked from the embassy.
7) The World Exchange starts with the orientation day specified by the partner university. You should travel before the orientation day.
World Exchange Office Hours:
You can get more information about the mobility programme from Exchange Programmes Outgoing Coordinator Selim Övünç ALTINKÖK at BAU Exchange Office at the dates and times which are mentioned below:
Monday – Wednesday –Friday between 14:00 – 16:00
Also, for further information you can send an e-mail to; firstname.lastname@example.org